From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale transforms enterprises into Agile Organizations. Scrum@Scale extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, IoT, hardware, manufacturing, services, finance, operations, R&D, etc. In 2-day Scrum@Scale® course, you will gain knowledge and skills to transform your organization into an Agile enterprise. Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
What you will learn
In this highly interactive course, you will be taught to,
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Twice the work in half the time without adding new teams
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- There will also be multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context.
- Real-world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale
- Introduction and Your Goal, S@S What & Why
- Scrum at Scale Simulation, The SM Cycle, Team-level Process, Scaling & the SM
- Executive Action Team, The Agile Practice, Cross Team Coordination
- Impediment Removal, The First Scaled Scrum, Scaling & the PO, Super-sized Scrum, Daily Scrum Scaling
- Agile Organization Design, Scaling Case Study
- Product Owner Cycle, Product Vision, Backlog Prioritization, Product Backlog Refinement, Release Planning
- Deployment, Feedback, Metrics & Transparency, Where Do I Start, QA, Wrap-up & Retro
Who is it for
This workshop is for Entrepreneurs, Managers, Leaders, and anybody with a leadership role inside their organization: Executive (CEO), IT Executive (CTO, CIO, COO), IT Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Team Leader, Technical Leader, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner.
Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale exam, Scrum Inc. will provide a Certified Scrum@Scale™ Practitioner certificate signed by the creator of Scrum. The Scrum Alliance has also approved Scrum@Scale as a Continuing Education course. You can get up to 16 Category B Scrum Education Units (SEUs) in addition to 16 Project Management Institute PDUs by participating in our two-day course.
About the trainer
You can find more info about Paolo on his profile page.